I could go on and on, but the bottom line is I love my Mom more than I can say and she is my example.
She is the kind of mother I hope to someday get close to being. I love that she is an amazing Grandma to my girls. I love the fact that Lexi gets excited whenever her name is uttered! I love LOVE this woman.
I also love the fact that when you get married, you get to have another "Mom" in your life. My Mother-In-Law is also amazing! She makes the best cinnamon rolls around, she is one of the best listeners I have ever met, She helped create one of the hottest, smartest, men around, my Chris. She is so patient, something I am always amazed at, since I may not be the most patient person on the planet. But, most importantly, to me, she treats me literally like one of her own daughters and that is something I have always appreciated since being in this family. She always manages to make me feel special and floods me with more compliments, that I feel I sometimes don't deserve. She is kind, she serves, and she is a great leader! I have a lot to still learn from her and I can't wait to move closer so that I can be around her great influence.
I am so richly blessed to have wonderful examples of righteous mothers who inspire me to want to be a better mom myself.
This year, Chris took some pictures of me and my girls to share with you Mom, and Alice, and all others who read this blog. We send our love through the power of the internet :) We have been thinking of you today and love you so much!
Happy Mother's Day!
my favorite one
No comments:
Post a Comment