The shower was hosted by two good ladies in the ward, Jan and Callie. The shower was a joint shower. My friend, Nisha and I gave birth about two weeks apart! She had a boy and I had a girl, so the shower was pink and blue, it was fun! The shower was given a couple of weeks before our due date, so we were QUITE pregnant! Anyways, these are pictures that Jan took and sent to me after the shower was over.
The watermelon/fruit looks like a carriage! How cute is that? Zac, Callie's husband, made it, no joke!
Yummy food! These cucumber sandwiches were one of my favorites
Left: Sister Perriton (She has since moved out of the ward, and I miss her) Right: Margaret (YW, her mom hosted the shower at her house!)
Tara and her Daughter. Tara was my first VT companion in this ward.
Left to right: Megan (has moved :(, Sister Cook, Lexi's nursery teacher, and Sister Hawes, RS prez)
Left to right: Cami, Kaylee, both have moved, Sister King, bishop's wife, and Sister Adams
Sister Stamps and Tobey
Nisha and I, the mommas!
This gift was perfect for a MI winter. Christine loved this thing so much!
More fun things!
Look how shiny my face was! I remember it was so hot that day and I remember just being so hot! Remember, this shower was in July! This also makes me realize I may not be ready to go back to AZ heat. But, at least I am not pregnant this summer!
Jan is in the middle, she was one who hosted the shower. Thanks Jan!
Close up! Oh man, looking at these pictures makes me realize how huge I was! Ah, the things we ladies do to bring children into the world.
Anyways, now this event is official! I had to add it, because one day soon, when I convert my blog into a memory book, I want Christine to know she was loved and had her very own shower!













No comments:
Post a Comment