Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Puzzles, Please!




I got Alexis a couple of puzzles to prep her for nursery, and since being in nursery, she loves doing them. The other day, she was concentrating so hard, trying to do it right. When she discovered it was too hard and she was not doing it right, she started banging the pieces on the ground and then decided to eat the sheep and the cow pieces instead. Needless to say, she has the passion, now she just needs the skills. One day she will do it and surprise herself I just know it. Until then, it is fun wathcing her make an effort.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

It's always been hard for me to watch my kids try, fail, and get frustrated. I know I have to let them do stuff on their own, though so that they can learn. Puzzles are awesome. It's great that she is exhibiting extended concentration on them. She'll be a quick study for sure!