At the Art and Apple Festival this year we bought Alexis an apron. This lady, Alison, sews out of her house and she makes the cutest things. Among the cute towels, onesies, and purses there were aprons. Alexis loves helping me in the kitchen and especially loves MY aprons so I thought she would love this, her very own monogrammed apron. Well, she doesn't exactly love it yet, which is why I did not have any pictures of her actually wearing the apron, but hopefully she will love this cute little apron that is made just for her.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
An Apron For Alexis
At the Art and Apple Festival this year we bought Alexis an apron. This lady, Alison, sews out of her house and she makes the cutest things. Among the cute towels, onesies, and purses there were aprons. Alexis loves helping me in the kitchen and especially loves MY aprons so I thought she would love this, her very own monogrammed apron. Well, she doesn't exactly love it yet, which is why I did not have any pictures of her actually wearing the apron, but hopefully she will love this cute little apron that is made just for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, if my opinion counts, I love her apron. It's adorable!
Too cute!!
Post a Comment