Sunday, January 18, 2009

Icicles Invade




Living in cold weather, we have come to learn some things about mother nature. Icicles, alothough pretty, are a bad sign. It shows that you have bad insulation. We have icicles all over our house. But the point is, we had an icicle on our sunroom's roof that is taller than Chris. We decided to break it off and show you guys what I mean. The thing is huge!

5 comments:

Jeff and Kelsey said...

Wow, that is quite an icicle. Natural javelins

Team Balcik said...

Wow, looking at your pictures makes me very cold! Alexis is getting so big and she is sooo cute! I hope you are all doing well. Take care!

Crystal said...

Holy icicle, Batman!

Autumn Fauver said...

OHH my GOODNESS!! That is huge!!
Yeah I agree looking at your pictures makes me cold!

The Bodell Family said...

If it makes you feel any better, you are not alone with the icicle thing. It has been so frigid! And that video of Alexis clapping is so cute! We miss you guys and had such a blast when you were here. Hopefully we can make it to Michigan sometime. And I don't know if we've told you yet but Jake and I are pregnant! Due Sept. 7th and so excited! Hopefully we can have a cute little Alexis of our own.