After spending Christmas morning with the Glidewells, we headed to my parents house, the farrellys. My dad's family all came from California to spend Christmas with us so it was a blast. We got to talk to Shane on the phone from Chile. He is doing well and I cannot believe that him and Shawn come home in October. Anyways, we talked to Shawn on Christmas Eve from Honduras and he is also doing well. So, we opened presents and ate great food thanks to mama farrelly. I love my family and again, am so grateful we could be with them for the holidays.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Christmas Afternoon with Farrellys, Kings, and Mcguires
After spending Christmas morning with the Glidewells, we headed to my parents house, the farrellys. My dad's family all came from California to spend Christmas with us so it was a blast. We got to talk to Shane on the phone from Chile. He is doing well and I cannot believe that him and Shawn come home in October. Anyways, we talked to Shawn on Christmas Eve from Honduras and he is also doing well. So, we opened presents and ate great food thanks to mama farrelly. I love my family and again, am so grateful we could be with them for the holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment