Saturday, July 31, 2010

Christine Elizabeth Glidewell

Yesterday, July 30th,  at 4:47 p.m. at Crittenton hospital our second daughter was born into this world. She weighed in at 10 lbs. 0 oz. and was 21.5 inches long! She is healthy and happy and is so far not a crier at all! She has been alive for 24hours now and I have heard her "cry" once. It was more of a wimper than a cry actually, it was cute! So far, she likes to sleep more than anything else. In fact, after 4 hours each time we have to wake her to eat. This is such a big change because Lexi demanded food every 2 hours. I am loving it! She is such a snuggler and I cannot get enough of her pudgy cheeks, double chin and all her other rolls that she wears so well. we love her. Lexi loves her. We are so happy that she is on Earth, especially me, mommy, who was getting a little tired of sharing her body :) Here are some pictures that I just love! I hope you love them too! I will share the birth story later, when I have time to contemplate the chaos of it all. But, until then enjoy these pictures of the newest member of our family! These are the pictures that Chris took, my mom took some of Lexi and the baby that I will have to post later when I download her camera chip.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
10 pounds! What a big healthy girl, I'm so happy she's finally here and all is well.

Autumn Fauver said...

Shes just so beautiful! Christopher looks so happy and proud and you look beautiful!
I'm excited to see pictures of lexi and christine