I never like taking pregnancy pictures for lots of reasons. But, since I took some of me when I was pregnant with Lexi at 39 weeks, I realized that I had to do the same for Christine and others who will join our family later. So without further ado, here they are in all my glory. There is also one pic of Chris and Lexi because Lexi didn't want to be left out. She literally said, "I want my picture taken too, mommy!" So there is a cute one of Chris and Lexi too! These were taken exactly a week ago from today. I thought I should post them before Christine comes to Earth. Tomorrow is my due date, so everyone cross your fingers and say a little prayer that she will have the desire to come out and greet her family!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO happy you too pictures of your cute little pregnant self! I am praying for you heidi I know everything will be ok though! Hang in there you will have your baby before you even know it!
Heidi, you look soo Good!! I can't believe you are already 39 weeks prego! I cant wait to see pictures of your new little baby :) Hope your delivery goes well.
Post a Comment