Saturday, July 18, 2009

A New Hairdo











I asked my friend, Nisha, to give Alexis bangs. (I was too afraid to try). I think they turned out really cute! On top of that, Alexis's hair is starting to be very curly. So, today, I got it wet and put gel in it so I could make her hair really curly. I love it! She almost looks like Shirley Temple. I do not know where the curls are coming from, heaven knows I can NEVER get my hair curly,but wherever they are coming from I am excited because she looks so much more grown up with curls and bangs! I added a lot of pics because they are the most recent of my baby Lex. She is 17 months old come Tuesday. Anyways, I am so glad Alexis finally has hair so that I can play with it and have fun making her look girly.

2 comments:

Autumn Fauver said...

lexi is just too darn cute!!

Hallie Ann said...

you know the curls are from me!