Thursday, February 19, 2009

What's Cooking?!

I have created a new blog dedicated to food. I want to share my favorite recipes with all of my friends. Recipes range from breads to salads to main dishes to desserts. Basically, everything edible. I have also included a list of foods that are currently in season and a fun quote I like from Rachael Ray. As time goes on, I will add pictures and make this a great recipe exchange site. I would also like you to send me your favorite recipes that you feel are blog worthy. I love trying new recipes. All of the recipes I have posted are the best of its kind. I feel confident in saying that. If you try one of my recipes and you feel you have a better one, please send me yours. I am always looking for the best of the best. The link is
http://fabulousfoodfinder.blogspot.com/. Have fun and happy cooking!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Your mom was telling me about this...I'm super excited!!