Christine is a girly girl all the way. She loves princesses, getting her hair done, painting nails, playing dress up, dancing, AND wearing make up. Now, once in a while, I will put a little eye shadow on and lipstick when we are playing princesses and not leaving the house and she loves it. Well, one day, she wanted me to "make her up" but I was extremely busy with Corbin and I kept telling her, In a minute Christine. She finally left me alone and I thought she moved on to something else. That is, until she comes out 10 minutes later saying, "I make up myself mommy" and "Aren't I pritty?" This is what I saw.
she also dressed herself up in Lexi's clothes
I was laughing so hard I had no time to be mad. She felt so beautiful and proud that she did it herself. I love the mascara, foundation, and eye shadow that all made it to the lips. I have no idea why she decided to close her eyes but this girl is something else. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment