Sunday, November 11, 2012

Baby Shower for Corbin

I have always been so blessed to have friends and family who want to help celebrate the births of my children. All three have now had showers, which has been such a big help for Chris and I. I am truly grateful for all who came and brought gifts, laughs, and good memories. The shower really got me excited about this little boy joining our family. Not that I wasn't prior, but it is sure fun actually seeing all the baby boy stuff and placing it in my home. It is just making the experience really come alive! I cannot wait to meet him in about 6 weeks and I know he has lots of others who cannot wait either.

In all my pregnancy glory! My shirt is not see-through, I promise, it was just the lighting. 

Decor

awesome gifts: We got tons of boy clothes that are darling, and some homemade goodies like booties, and a diaper pouch and so many other generous gifts. Thanks everyone!

My mom



yummy brunch food

some of the guests including my cousins in law and mother in law


sis in law Hallie who came to support us

my aunt Lynda, Maralyn (sis in law), me and my cousin Chelsea. Maralyn was taking the pictures, but my mom insisted that she be in one, so here we are. 

My buddy, Jesika and I. Jesika serves with me in the Primary Presidency, is Lexi's dance teacher and has become one of my sweet friends. She hosted the shower for Corbin and I. Thanks Jesika, it was awesome!





No comments: