Friday, October 19, 2012
Dem Bones Craft
During Fall break, meaning, Lexi had the whole week off of school, I decided to do a Halloween craft with the kids. We made these cute skeletons out of q-tips. Lexi LOVED doing this. Christine, not so much! But both girls loved the finished project. After the project we talked about bones and our skeleton and then we went to my mamma's house to watch a dem bones cartoon on you tube. The girls loved it! I also found a foam bone puzzle for a dollar at wal-mart so we did that too. It turned out to be not only fun but quite educational and that made me feel good since Lexi was not going to school. Anyways, it really got us all in the Halloween spirit and so now I am inspired to do a couple more Halloween crafts with the kids before the big day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment