Sunday, January 29, 2012

Our Awesome Graduate

I cannot believe the day has finally come that I can blog about how Chris has finished Law school and received his Juris Doctorate degree. We were fortunate enough to go back to MI for the events with Chris's parents. We are all so proud of him and his accomplishments. Love you, babe!
All of the graduates from Auburn Hills Campus



The Ridgeway's threw a party for the Allen's and us which was so nice to see old friends. This is Caroline, who became one of my really good friends towards the end of law school. 



Next to Cooley himself. Doesn't he look like Lincoln? 

In front of Lansing's campus


Where the ceremony took place

The proud parents

Love him!


The degree




His parents treated us to a fancy dinner at Lelli's steakhouse. The food was amazing! 

My parents and brothers gave Chris an IPad for his graduation present. He is one happy man!

I am so proud of him and am glad that school is almost completely behind us. 

No comments: