Saturday, November 19, 2011

Halloween Weekend!


We had such a fanatastic Halloween this year! It was nice to not freeze as we went trick or treating! Be prepared for a lot of pictures, because I combined our Halloween Weekend into one post. Enjoy!

A trip at the Farm with cousins and friends!
Before going to Schnepf Farms, I made homemade baked donuts for breakfast. They were just as good as fried, seriously. And, of course, we had to have some apple cider to wash the donuts down! 

Right before we got into the car. Please note, that Christine kept the headband in just long enough for me to snap a picture. 

We're here!



Lexi was in heaven riding this pony! She LOVES LOVES horses so much!

Blow this picture up so you can see how truly in love she is. She never smiles this big!



With Aunt Sarah, Uncle Austin, cousins Brady and Kingsten riding the hay ride! 


Lexi and Chris rode this roller coaster. It was Lexi's first experience on one and she LOVED it!

Sarah's friend and I  hung out with the babies while everyone else rode the roller coaster. 



These are my kids, of course, and then Lexi's cousins brady and kingsten and then Sarah's friends kids. Sorry, I forgot their names :( They are super cool people though, cute family. Lexi got along with their daughter perfectly, it was great!

Coming home from the farm.


Pumpkin Carving Time!

Lexi thought is was so gross, and would not touch the seeds or the guts at all! She did hold the stem though so I could snap a picture. Every year we wait for her t like this tradition, and I think by now we have just accepted the fact that she is not going to be a pumpkin carver!

Our pumpkin, Chris did good!


Trick or Treat!

Before going trick or treating Lexi and I made a jack o lantern pizza! It was delicious!

Not as cute out of the oven, but oh so good!

Ms. Rapunzel! She actually kept the wig on the whole time! I was amazed.

The cutest dressed up girls ever!


After trick or  treating on our way home. Can you tell by her eyes that she is all hopped up on sugar! We had so much fun!

No comments: