Friday, October 7, 2011

Lexi's California Adventures with Grandma and Grandpa Farrelly

About a month ago, my parents took Alexis to California so that Chris and I could move into our new apartment with one less distraction. Although I was bummed Lexi got to go, and I had to stay and move in, we did accomplish a lot more than we would have AND Lexi had so much fun bonding with her grandparents and her extended California family. Take a look at their adventures!
Grandpa Farrelly and Lexi by the water!

Lexi with her Great Uncle Denny and his dog, Rusty.


The Beach!

From what I was told, she LOVED the waves!

Lexi  loves this woman she calls, Grandma!



Seaport village

The San Diego Temple, my favorite temple of all time!

Temple flowers are always so beautiful

In Great Grandma King's pool swimming with her second cousin, Katie

Great Grandma and Great Grandpa King! Lex is so lucky to have them in her life!

No comments: