Saturday, April 23, 2011

Chris's 28th Birthday

Also while my mom and Shane were in town, it was Chris's 28th birthday! My husband likes what he likes and is a creature of habit, so his birthday was pretty much the same as it is every year, well, since I have been married to him at least. So, we went out to Buddy's pizza for his dinner, came home, opened presents from the kids and I, my mom, and his family, then we sang to him and ate cheesecake with raspberry sauce. That is the perfect birthday for Chris, he requests those things every year!

Buddy's Pizza: We are sure going to miss this place, it is so dang good!
Presents from the girls and me
Glidewell's presents
A very generous cash gift card from his parents
Since Chris's birthday is on St. Patty's Day his mom always gets him some St. patty's/green items. These glasses lit up and were so funny! Lexi loved them as well. 
She had to try them on too
Presents from my parents
blowing out the candles. I actually put 28 single candles this year, so he had his work cut out for him
Yeah, Happy Birthday, Babe!
This was my best cheesecake to date. Chris was a huge fan and I think it will be the only recipe I make for now on. 

No comments: