A couple of weeks ago, our family drove to Dearborne, MI to visit the Ford Museum. It was very cool! Before the museum, we stopped to have lunch at a nearby sandwich shop called Potbellys. It was the best sub I have ever eaten! Their soup was delicious too! After that, we went into the museum. It was raining so hard that day! We had to run into the museum, literally. There was also a lot of students there on field trips. But despite the weather and crowds, it was a great time. Their was so much to see and do. Alexis did very well. We got to see cars, planes, trains, inventions, etc. I would recommend this museum to anybody. It was a fun way to celebrate Chris's break from school.
Friday, May 29, 2009
The Ford Museum
A couple of weeks ago, our family drove to Dearborne, MI to visit the Ford Museum. It was very cool! Before the museum, we stopped to have lunch at a nearby sandwich shop called Potbellys. It was the best sub I have ever eaten! Their soup was delicious too! After that, we went into the museum. It was raining so hard that day! We had to run into the museum, literally. There was also a lot of students there on field trips. But despite the weather and crowds, it was a great time. Their was so much to see and do. Alexis did very well. We got to see cars, planes, trains, inventions, etc. I would recommend this museum to anybody. It was a fun way to celebrate Chris's break from school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a great little get away!
I drove up into the mountians the other day to see a lake & spend the afternoon with family and the dogs. And on the way I got to see mount saint helen's (well from a distance) Anyway, I thought it was cool to be so close to nature and to the famous mountians. I'm glad you guys were able to go do some fun stuff together. The museum looked really interesting!
Hi Heidi! Do you mind if I add you as a friend on my blog?? Then I won't lose your blog address again! I had a lot of catching up to do!
I can't believe how big Alexis is getting! She is adorable!!!
Post a Comment