Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Basket and Easter Dress













We had a wonderful Easter. Alexis looked so cute in her dress. The "Easter Bunny" visited Alexis this year. He or she, brought Alexis a book about the true meaning of Easter, a tinkerbell cup with a straw, and a peeps bunny bath toy (it lights up when it hits the water, pretty cool). She looked at her treasures right before retiring to bed. All in all, it was a good Easter. I am grateful for the fun stuff about easter like the dress and gifts, but most of all, I am grateful for Jesus Christ and that he came to earth to fulfull all righteousness, died, and was resurrected. I am grateful that he did this for us so that we too will be resurrected and live with our families forever. What a great holiday and reason to celebrate! Enjoy the pictures of my sweetie!

2 comments:

Autumn Fauver said...

Omg! lexi has gotten so grown up! Her hair it seems like has grown out over night! & that big girl dress is beautiful on her, especially with the adoreable flower in her hair! You has such wonderful taste! <3

Rachel said...

I love her dress! Alexis is getting so big!