Sunday, November 10, 2013

Easter 2013

I am now caught up to April, yay!!!! Chris and I bought our first house in April and because of the craziness of the event and the fastness, I do not have pictures, but we were so excited to finally move out of an apartment and find a home that meets our family needs and that we can begin to plant roots in. Our neighbors were so welcoming and kind and we are so happy to be where we are. It was the 2nd house we looked at and we could not be happier in it. We moved in Easter weekend so it was exciting! I did get pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits so that is what I will share in this post. Happy Easter!

The Easter Bunny found our new place, thank goodness!

I love the early morning pictures of the crazy hair and stuff that can be used as black mail later in life :) jk.
The Easter Bunny brought the girls some money to put in their money jars.


Here are the girls in our front yard wearing their pretty dresses

This dress to this day is still lexi's favorite because she can twirl so well in it



Love her squinty eyes




Even though most of our stuff was still in boxes, we still found time to decorate eggs. One of my girls' favorite Easter traditions.

Corbo was about 4 months old on Easter

What a cutie, huh?

In the evening we had the hunt at my mom and dad's house Lexi found one in the corner over there

Christine had a blast doing this

Fun Easter tradition

No comments: